In the report:
- About the Mitchell Gropper, Q.C. Faculty Exchange Program
- Comments from David Duff, Professor, Allard School of Law
- About Mitchell Gropper, Q.C.
- Comment from Cristie Ford, Associate Professor and Director, Centre for Business Law, Allard School of Law
- Program Participants from 2010-2015
Click here or on the graphic at right to view the report.
The mission of the Vancouver Chapter of the Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University is to develop and promote awareness, leadership and financial support for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Click here to read more.
News and In The Press
Hebrew University researchers describe how infectious bacteria sense they’re attached to intestinal cells and remodel their gene expression to exploit our cells and colonize our gut
In both groups, recreational sun exposure, black hair-dye use, a history of hospitalization for infection, and having a first-degree relative with a blood cancer were associated with B-NHL. Each group had unique risk factors too.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem looks back at a year of milestones and achievements. Join us as we celebrate exciting developments in research, teaching, and campus life that took place in 2016!