One Year MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The International MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is designed to train a select group of students with the knowledge and skills for successfully adapting to emerging business trends. The curriculum includes the development of sustainable business models; financial and data analysis; and current trends in management, entrepreneurship, and innovation. Students will acquire tools for creating services and products that are suitable for global markets. They will benefit from this unique opportunity to study in Israel, a country widely viewed as a hub of innovation, hi-tech firms, and start-ups. In addition, they will gain value beyond the classroom by networking with faculty and exploring the Israeli business hub.
A rich extracurricular activities program is offered, including tours, cultural and social events, lectures and more.
The program consists of 48 credits taken over three consecutive semesters (autumn, spring and summer), as well as a professional internship during all three semesters. Advanced elective courses will be offered in the following clusters:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Aspects of Finance
- Globalization and Management
In addition, interested participants will have the opportunity to take courses on Israeli society and culture.
Sample Course List
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Quantitative Models
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (e.g., Startups and Innovation: The Israeli Model, New Product Policy)
- Global Aspects of Finance (e.g., Stock Markets and Financial Systems Around the World, Business Markets and Economic Growth in East Asia)
- Globalization and Management (e.g., Organizational Change, Leadership Development in Organizations)
Academic Calendar (does not include the exam week):
Autumn semester October 30, 2016 – January 29, 2017
Spring semester February 27– June 28, 2017
Summer semester July 9 – August 31, 2017
Tuition: US $30,000