The Rabin Scholarship Fund For the Advancement of Peace and Tolerance
- Applications being accepted for 2016-2017
- Value of award: US$15,000
- Application deadline: May 1, 2017
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited doctoral or post doctoral program focusing on areas relating to the pursuit of peace and/or to the enhancement of peaceful forms of social life.
- Must be a Canadian citizen, but not necessarily enrolled at a Canadian university.
The study opportunity offers:
- An opportunity to spend one academic year in Jerusalem, Israel at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Dialogue and interaction with Israeli students - Jewish and Arab - involved in similar academic pursuits
- A research essay or project must be completed
- The recipient will be asked to speak in Canada upon his/her return
For further information and to receive an application package please call:
1-888-HEBREWU or 416-485-8000